|1. Telling all
(except to your shrink).
2. Talking at
an intimate level at the first meeting.
3. Falling in love with a new acquaintance.
4. Falling in love with anyone who reaches
5. Being overwhelmed by a person -
6. Acting on the first sexual impulse.
7. Being sexual for your partner, not
8. Going against personal values or rights
to please others.
9. Not noticing when someone else displays
10. Not noticing when someone invades your
11. Accepting food, gifts, touch, or sex
that you don't want.
12. Touching a person without asking.
13. Taking as much as you can get for the
sake of getting.
14. Giving as much as you can give for the
sake of giving.
15. Allowing someone to take as much as they
can from you.
16. Letting others direct your life.
17. Letting others describe your reality.
18. Letting others define you.
19. Believing others can anticipate your
20. Expecting others to fill your needs
21. Falling apart so someone will take care
23. Sexual and physical abuse.
24. Food and chemical abuse.