3 replies to this topic

#1 Coconut_007

Coconut_007

Kitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

As I sit here typing STBX is spewing his green beans at me. Telling me I am killing all of us (in the family). I want to divorce him not my kids. He is crazy. I hate him. He just will not leave. He comes and goes. He keeps calling my family the clan. Says I am a quitter and that I am Fing stupid. Calling me bit@H in front of my son. I hate that. I hate him. I just wish he woud leave.

He keeps telling me to end this so he can move on - - like I have control over that.

He informed us tonight (son and me) that he got son a $900 bicycle. Does an 11 year old son really need a bike like that?

He keeps calling my attorney a queer and saying that I am and F$cking idiot (yes,in front of son) for letting the attorney milk it for more money. Yes, I hired an attorney for legal advice and I would not have done this divorce without an attorney. And with this taking so long STBX has the nerve to say, "I don't think you want divorce" Really????!!!

I wish I had been recording him while he was saying everything, I just can't remember everything he says.

He says that he needs to see a list of what I want. If I don't get it to him he is going to file bankruptcy on everything. Why does he need to see the list? The list won't matter if he files bankruptcy.

Sorry for rambling on and on. I get so shaky when I am around him. I hate that, too.

He tells me that karma is biting me in the @ss and that it is also biting my mom because she is going through chemo. And then he says,"I have a lot of power, don't I?" Like he controls karma.

Thanks for listening.
Coconut_007

#2 PrudenceB

PrudenceB

Former Admin, PHD (Poser Hatin' Degree)

• Former Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

((coconut)))

The man is a volcano of spew and you are being spewed upon....

It will be over soon.

can you walk out of the room when he starts that?

oh my dear..It is awful to live that way...

#3 claudifred

claudifred

Catlet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

My ex said many similar things.
It's a phase.
This too shall pass...
((hugs))

#4 la_chica

la_chica

Little Kitty

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

He's desperate. Looking at his words from here, all I see is someone grasping at straws, flailing around...

Sending lots of positive energies. It makes my stomach lurch to get a text from my ex, I can't imagine the stress of being around him all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users