#1 PrudenceB

PrudenceB

Former Admin, PHD (Poser Hatin' Degree)

• Former Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

Guys,

I know I have been posting my emotional rollercoaster non stop for a while and I wanted to say thank you for listening and thank you for the wise words, encouragement and hugs.

It means a lot to me to hear the suggestions, input, be asked questions that help me to try to step outside my own situation and to get some grounding.

Thank you for sharing your stories with me through the process. Thank you for understanding that I didn't have much to give away in terms of support.

Hugs

love,

P
  • Rachel likes this

#2 SteffieB

SteffieB

Catlet

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

It is the very least I can do, given how very much you helped me in the aftermath of one of the most horrible experiences of my life. I don't have the words to express how much I appreciated and needed your support in my own time of roller coaster and breakdowns. You're welcome, and thank you right back. You and so many here helped me come through the biggest betrayal of my life, and helped mend my shattered heart and helped me put myself back together again.

#3 PrudenceB

PrudenceB

• Former Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

:wub:

#4 Tristis

Tristis

Kitten

• Member +
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

Prue isn't it just great there are so many supportive and wise people on this forum. So wonderful to be able to get rid of all the gunk that clutters our emotions. Your posts have helped me enormously and you are a very brave and forthright person who deserves much more than you have received so far. Keep on trucking and keep on posting Pru xxx

Edited by Tristis, 06 August 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#5 PrudenceB

PrudenceB

• Former Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

:wub:

#6 MomfromMN

MomfromMN

Kitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

Pru, thank you for all your support as well. It's nice to know that we can help each other even when we are not always feeling strong. Giving back to one another when we are able is therapeutic in itself. ;)

#7 PrudenceB

PrudenceB

• Former Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

:wub: ..and one for you too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users