4 replies to this topic

#1 Coconut_007

Coconut_007

Kitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

Well, we had another pre-trial hearing which is mostly a waste of time and money, but a necessary step in the process. Apparently STBX was posting on facebook during the meeting. This was not in front of a judge, more attorney back and forth. So, H's facebook post of course was a cut on me and me being "uncooperative" Then mostly his friends and family members get on there and make their comments about me being "sneaky" and saying, "what goes around comes around" I won't respond because I won't stoop to his level. It does bother me that people are making their comments based on what he has told him which I can only guess is his warped view of reality.

Then he is at the house when I get home that day to harrass me. I will be glad when I can lock my door and not worry about him coming in the house whenever he feels like it. I hate this feeling.

So out of the blue H decides to take S11 to a special night out. I just hope son comes home tonight. This special night out would give H at least a 7 hour jump. I really don't believe that he would take son, but it is that little doubt that is always with me. I have seen him do and say so many things lately that I never would have imagined, so I really just don't know what he would do.

Thanks for listening.

Coconut_007

#2 Kris

Kris

Big Cat

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

Keep breathing, Coconut_007 .... sounds like your day of freedom is getting closer!! And I'm glad that you know what is going on with stbx and his FB posting. Really, I don't think it reflects well on him at all to be airing "dirty laundry" in public like that. I am sure that more people than not will have a bad impression of him for that kind of behavior, so really the more he does that, the more that anyone whose opinion has any worth will see him for who he is. So maybe that's a blessing in disguise.

And yes, I think it's natural to worry a bit about what your stbx might do. But I think it would be very unlikely he would kidnap your son -- the risks for him of getting caught plus the amount he would stand to lose is just too great. So yes, it makes sense to always keep alert... but try to stay calm and reassure yourself that the percentages are in your favor that nothing like that would ever happen.

I can't wait for you to be done with this!!! You really have been put through the wringer. (((((Coconut))))

#3 claudifred

claudifred

Catlet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

I remember the snarks back and forth between my XH and I during the divorce. I remember mutual friends chiming in their opinions, too. It gets easier as time goes on. I've been out 2.5 years now, and although there are still a few friends (whom I see VERY rarely) who like to make comments about my ex.
I still occasionally post a snark on FB. I just can't help it. I almost always delete them within a few hours, though, thinking "Why did I do that. DOH!" LOL

If you can stand it, block him from your FB account. Just don't look. My ex has his FB locked down tight so I can't see anything, but for the first year I just outright blocked him.

Hang in there. It's a long process, but worth the freedom and peace of mind in the end!

#4 la_chica

la_chica

Little Kitty

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Coconut_007, what a little child he is. Facebooking during the hearing?? I have a feeling his attorney would not like that. Like claudifred said, block him or just outright unfriend him. He is obviously no friend of yours...

#5 DawnC

DawnC

Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

The rest of the world has Facebook...your STBX has Arsebook.

What goes around comes around. Indeed. And when it finally does come around for him, may it leave tread marks! Figuratively speaking. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users