• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 migirl

migirl

Embryo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

I've been visiting this site for quite a while now. This site kept me sane at my darkest hour. Regardless of where I am at in my journey to understand my husband, this site gives me such confidence and purpose. This site has been a blessing from God. It was a lifesaver for me and put me on the path of learning. It is through learning and reading that we gain knowledge and strength. That strength will get us all where we are meant to be.

Because of this site, the clouds will clear. The confusion will be gone. You will feel emboldened. Stronger. Wiser. You won't feel alone. You will find humor, despite of the madness. You will feel a camaraderie with others who struggle with VA.

I just wanted to say thank you to the administrators and everyone who shares their thoughts on this board.

#2 posso

posso

Fat Cat

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

migirl,

The combination of reading material available on DrIrene.com and the discussions in this site can be of real value.

It's good to know the site has been good for you.

#3 ilish

ilish

puttin the funk back in dysfunction

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

I was thinking this today. I started here in the 90's i think it was. I am deeply thankful to all of the people that share their stories and listened to mine. Healing is messy painful and hard...and so worth it. Blessings to everyone on their path!! XOOXOOXXX! Ilish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users