• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 maryliz01

maryliz01

Embryo

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Waiting for my lawyer to get back to me. He has to check with a judge to see if I can get a TRO to force h to move out (would give him a few days, I'd have to stay in a hotel with DD and my cats) or if the judge will allow me to leave state to go to family (none here). Sooooo nervous. Nervous about his reaction, meeting up to exchange visitation and especially him having visitation since he is truly a neglectful parent.

#2 Kris

Kris

Big Cat

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

(((((Maryliz01))))) Keep breathing!!! Deep, calming breaths always helped me a lot!

Keep us posted!

#3 donnelle

donnelle

Little Kitty

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Good luck, I hope you get what you are seeking from the judge!

#4 DawnC

DawnC

Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Whether you go to a hotel or a relative's, i suggest you take photos and do a quick inventory of the contents of your home. Anything you especially want to keep, anything precious, store elsewhere. And when you return, change all the locks.
I wish you all the best.

#5 maryliz01

maryliz01

Embryo

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

So the lawyer has been movign exceptionally slow but he now tells me he has the papers ready. I am going in on Thursday to review them.

YET I still wonder if I am doing the right thing. UGH!

#6 Rachel

Rachel

Little Kitty

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

Maryliz, that's just some fear regarding the change. I think your mind probably knows you're doing the right thing but you "feel" scared so it's making you question yourself. Try to recognize the thoughts or feelings for what they are and stay mindful. Hang in there!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users