#1 grammie

grammie

Cat

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'd be dead right now. . . ..

Yesterday I babysat my niece's little girl in addition to my own granddaughter. They left a lot of toys out, even in my husband's room which is a big no-no. But they got away with it because my niece's little girl was here and he was being 'mr nice guy' and didn't get mad the way he would have if it had been just me and our granddaughter here. After the kids were gone I got all the toys up and put them in a big basket and my granddaughters toy baby carriage. But they are still in the corner of 'his' room. He has said a dozen times since last night that I need to get that 'mess' out of there. He has told me half a dozen times this morning while I was busy in the kitchen. I KNOW I need to move the toys but I've been busy and quite honestly since they are in the corner and not in his way they haven't been that big a concern to me. So this morning I am busy in the kitchen cooking and trying to get things in the crock pot that need to cook for a few hours. I figure I can deal with household things after I get everything in the crock pots. He is leaving to go to his mother's. And turns and looks at me and says for the 6th time this morning 'you need to get these toys out of my room'. I looked at him and said 'I KNOW'!!! He replies "well I've been telling you and telling you and you haven't done it". I replied " I know you have told me and told me and I have heard you, but I have been busy and I know they need to be moved but either I am going to do it or I am not and telling me over and over isn't going to change that'. He stood there in the doorway for a second giving me a "go to hell look" that I swear if looks could kill I would be stone cold right now. :lol:

I'm sure I will pay for that later. . . . .

#2 lionheart

lionheart

Cat

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:49 AM

How did it never occur to him that he could move them himSELF!?

Did he suddenly lose the use of both arms?

Are the toys made of kryptonite?

Posted Image

Happy Thanksgiving grammie! I'd ask if you're having turkey but I see you already have one. :p

#3 grammie

grammie

Cat

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

How did it never occur to him that he could move them himSELF!?

Did he suddenly lose the use of both arms?

Are the toys made of kryptonite?

Posted Image

Happy Thanksgiving grammie! I'd ask if you're having turkey but I see you already have one. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Move the toys himself??????????????????????????????

Egads woman!!! HE didn't put them there! HE didn't let the kids drag them out!! HE wasn't the one who agreed to babysit an extra kid yesterday!!! HE shouldn't be expected to clean up my mess!!!! :o :o

:lol: :lol:

#4 pattycakes57

pattycakes57

Big Cat

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

Egads woman!!! HE didn't put them there! HE didn't let the kids drag them out!! HE wasn't the one who agreed to babysit an extra kid yesterday!!! HE shouldn't be expected to clean up my mess!!!! :o :o

:lol: :lol:

Oh, Grammie,

I'm THRILLED that you FINALLY UNDERSTAND him! It only took you--how many years?-- before you FINALLY got it. Plus, you agree with him!

See, you NEED him in your life to TELL you what to do and when you should do it. Otherwise, you'd probably NEVER figure it out on your own...being "only" a woman and all... :1198:

Please don't make the mistake of putting the wrong turkey in the oven.... :D

Pattycakes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users